The job of a sales and marketing executive is to drive company revenue by designing effective strategies for both marketing initiatives as well as customer retention. They are responsible for implementing these plans, which includes tracking data relative to their success or failures. Sales and marketing executives also create performance reports that can be utilized in future campaigns moving forward.
Sales and Marketing Job Duties And Responsibilities:
- They provide superior customer service by making information instantly available
- Persists in sales even if the company is facing failure.
- Demonstrates products and services as considered necessary by management and clients.
- Schedules meetings and appointments as necessary
- Answers questions from clients
- Makes product knowledge instantly available to himself and other salespeople via various resources
- They find different ways to sell products in the face of a down market
- Researches client base in order to find new customers and accordingly sells them.
- They make a plan to gain customers and retain them according to guarantees and warranties.
- Creates and analyze a plan for engaging the target customers market
- Analyzes the competition in order to create a plan for making engagement
- It makes the product appeal to the target audience.
- Trains other salesmen in the art of selling
- Ensure that all salesmen meet quota in a given period
- Sets up booths at trade shows and tell the uses and quality of a product
- Demonstrates time management skills and meets the deadlines for sales
Sales and Marketing Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or some another related field.
- Proven work experience as a marketing and sales executive.
- Knowledge of modern techniques for marketing.
- High-level networking and communication skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of marketing strategies and commercial trends.
- Good project management skills.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work even under pressure.
Do you want to know about good marketing strategies? If so then click here: What is a good marketing strategy