The business plan is valuable for many reasons. Two of them are:
- All potential lenders will ask you for your business plan before considering a loan to your organization.
- The plan will serve as an opportunity to become better – versed in your business goals, mission and many other important factors of your business. The analysis can point to areas not previously considered or new avenues to take your business.
SCORE LA offers workshops on the basics of a business plan. Our mentors are happy to go over your business plan when you are ready.
Need help drafting a business plan? Make a free counseling appointment with one of our Certified SCORE mentors today.
- Business Plan – Established Business
- Business Plan – Start-up Business
- Business planning tips and templates The largest online repository of information on creating a business plan, the first step of any small business. Their sample plans are a great starting point.
- The Lean Business Plan
- Tools for Business Plans
- Business Organization Types
- Forming an S Corporation
- Marketing Strategies
- Marketing Plan in 60 Seconds
There are many more available at www.score.org. To see additional templates, please click here.